Adiutis is a proof-of-concept ergonomic mobile device, software and algorithms able to monitor selected emotions (fear and disgust) and performance correlated with stress levels (e.g. reaction time and correctness of the executed task). The developed technology can be beneficial in multiple fields, ranging from support of the training and monitoring of astronauts, through uniformed services to athletes and the general public. Any high-risk occupation requiring high concentration/focus and excellent performance under stress can benefit from the increased awareness of the psychophysiological and emotional state provided by Adiutis.
- Light-weight and portable electronics
- Adiutis device with sensors attached. Shown here are a headband with a PPG sensor and a glove with a sawn-in EDA sensor. A total of four EDA and two PPG recording sites are allowed with Adiutis.
- Multiple sensor locations in comfortable attire
Sensors are placed in various locations on the users body, known through extensive testing to provide best signal quality. The electronic component of Adiutis is stored in a pouch located on the user's back.
- Dedicated signal analysis software tools
- Heart-rate variability analysis
- Electrodermal activity analysis
Adaptation of cvxEDA (Convex Optimization Approach to Electrodermal Activity Processing) algorithm
- EDA/PPG signal generators
- Machine learning algorithms
Neural networks and convolutional neural networks employed in differentiating emotional states and stress levels
- Dedicated portal for storing and analysis of data
- Web-based cloud app for managing physiological data
- In-browser data display and manipulation
- Basic functionality follows well-known solutions, such as GoogleDrive or OneDrive
- User management and authentication based on OAuth2
- Folder & File sharing
- Drag'n'drop file import
- Emotions recognition accuracy up to 99%